Monday, June 30

The First of My Last.

First day of my last semester!

Maths - Miss Lim (or is it Mrs?hmm.)
Chemistry - Datin Aru
Biology - Miss Angeline (YAY!)
Englist Literature - Miss Melaryne, or Meralyne...or Melalryn.( I was packing extra slowly after class today, cos I didn't know how to address her. " Thank you Miss uhh..uhh...uhh Miss..erm.. *then pretends to sneeze*..." just won't do!) Edited: It's Miss Melalyn. =)

Till the next time!

(P/s Thanks Sam for the tennis racquet!!)

13 comments:

ANGEL_onLINE said...

You're saying YAY next to my name cos I read your blog. Anyways,it's MISS Lim and Miss Melalyn. Any boys in English Lit?I'm sure they are oggling at her more than paying attention. haha

Wee Kiat said...

Yea, who's this Miss Melalyn whom I've heard about so many times? It's like everyone with testosterone is talking about her. Haha. Must be some lecturer. I must see her this Friday. Hehe... Miss Angeline, jealous of this new lecturer? Hehe. Kidding! Kidding! Miss Angeline, you're pretty too!

ANGEL_onLINE said...

me,jealous?do i seem like someone who's so insecure??!!??

Wee Kiat said...

well, everyone has their own insecurities. No one is perfect. Hey, guess what? I found miss Melalyn's blog.

www.caramelodrama.blogspot.com/

hehehe.

ry said...

haha, miss angeline we were really happy to get you back la!! serious we were all "YESS-SING!!" outside the lab when we found out it was you.
And I don't write my blog to please people, lecturers included. mwahaha.
Just express how I felt! =D
haha no boys in my lit class.
*YEAHHHHH!!*
oh my bosh, how did u find her blog??

ANGEL_onLINE said...

Pls bear with me if i do not perform up to expectations...feeling the jitters cos it's ur final major exam after all and i definitely don hope to mess up your last semester

Wee Kiat said...

easy to find her blog. Go to Google and search for Melalyn. Go to Facebook and searched for her too. There's only one Melalyn in Facebook. Hahaha! Hmm... She is pretty...

ry said...

LOL! of course you won't mess up miss Angeline!If we do, do bad, we ourselves are to be blamed, not you at all. haha but I'm sure we will keep bombarding you with questions though when we don't understand! so do bear with us!! we hope... =D

Weeky weeky.. hahaha. oh yeah, i forgot to pass the forms to Melanie!I'm so sorry! =S

ANGEL_onLINE said...

he's beginning to sound real creepy...

Wee Kiat said...

what de? do i sound like a stalker or sumthing? Hehe...

ry said...

honestly weeky.. you kinda do lorr.
=)

ANGEL_onLINE said...

so i'm not the only person who thinks that way.reminds me of some of my friends who were infatuated with the male young teachers back in sec school...sigh

Wee Kiat said...

Ouch. Ok ok.. Maybe I should watch my words..
But I'm not stalking her. Haha. That's for certain.
I met her today!
She gave Carmen a hug and then I extended my arms and she said "Sorry, it's for girls only".
Haha.. At least I tried. She seems friendly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails