Monday, September 22

It's about choice.

It's as if I'm flipping through the pages of my life,
I saw it. caught it blatant & clear.
that small asterisk by the side.
The censored.the unsaid. the missing piece.

jokingly I asked, "hey what did I ever do to you man?"

" It's not what you did...but what you DID NOT do."

it reiterates.
like an echo,
caught in an empty vast valley,
waking the long asleep...

Words stick deep. Silence even more.

It's not what I'm busy doing, or will do in the future, but what I've missed in the process.

My heart is set upon You and You alone.
~


5 comments:

Sherman said...

snif snif~ i sense something~ :p

and hey that header pic is from flickr! ;D

Sherman said...

actually no. more like i realized something.

what a reminder.
i guess i missed out on quite some stuff in my life too.

ry said...

Yups, sometimes I'm so busy, I don't even know what I'm actually busy with.

It's time to pause.look and just listen. Good to reflect once in a while no?

=)

Anonymous said...

Wow! My words are highlighted! Cool!!

ry said...

Yeah la, your words of enlightenment man, which now i know. Ruben also used?? hahaha.

=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails