Friday, December 12

Running Ribbons

yes, those pink fluffy one.
maybe it's just something it wears,
because of the pretty and sweet colour.
Just a portrayal, an act..
all the world's is a stage, remember?

I disagree.

The polka dots on it..
looks awefully familiar.
it's something I once had..
vague..but unmistakable.

" I hate it."
Do you really hate it?

or do you just hate being the same as everyone else?

" I want to be a non-conformist...like everyone else."
Ironic, but burns. think it's cos I left the iron switch on?
doubt so.

I've nothing against clinches,
after all, people say it,
cos we somewhat agree with it right?

Only, just only.
When it becomes cheapen,
& it loses it's significance,
it's essence and true meaning,
when it's vocalize,
and I clearly don't mean it.

Then it makes me...
cringe.

Won't you?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails