Wednesday, October 7

Less words and more living.




Originally uploaded by lívia.

“When I say beautiful things, I'm not necessarily living them; when I live them, the beautiful thing is that words aren't necessary.” - Brock Tully

I still enjoy writing by the way.
But nothing beats actually living life.

gritty,rugged,
lovely nugget;
sometimes fetter,
gets often better.

By perseverance the snail entered the ark hey?

Some people just have a way with words.
Powerful, potent, witty and hilarious..

I think it's cause they LIVED what they wrote.

4 comments:

Kristy Tan said...

Hey, I like the idea in this post. I cannot agree more. I remember wanting to become a writer when I was younger... and after thinking about it, I sorta realised that i wouldn't have anything to write about. So i decided, Live and then write about it.

ry said...

Yea, it actually struck me when I was thinking what to blog/write about. live then write..and when I do write, I find that life then, becomes even richer.

Kristy Tan said...

Yea, very true. Writing helps me put things into perspective.

ry said...

Yes! you nailed it when you said that. thank you. : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails