So uncle Mikael, one of the leaders of my church walks up to me..
Deadpanned and solemn, he asked,
" Regina, so you want to serve the Lord full time in driving?"
" Huhhhh?" I exclaimed.
" You really want to serve full time in driving? "
"Um okay... *thinking I won't mind fetching people around if that's what he meant*"
He bursts out laughing showing me my driver's license, which I accidentally dropped into the Love Offering Box along with my tithes.
(P/s Eunice Goh actually thought I gave up my studies to serve full time in driving when she overheard him asking me. )
8 comments:
hahahaha!
*because i like to do haha comments*
hahaha!
and haha tweets, haha smses,haha manythings actually.
and i like all of them! : )
lol. seriously jien, you're the funniest.
you just made my day. haha
hey, i said haha too =D
haha!
I miss you!
I'm sure you'll do great with your personal statement! You express yourself really well with words. just.. don't panic! haha. : )
10% of your LIFE devoted to becoming a taxi driver. awesome xD
yea. my unique life calling eh?
btw Tan Say Huang, when ah was the last time we hung out?
seems like centuries ago...let's eat century egg when we meet up the next time, to mark the length of time. haha!
: S
miss you too!!
haha, hopefully lah. i need to sound more adult apparently. so far so good lah, i asked my dad to help me. =D
haha ooh, more adult eh? don't we all in some ways.
See you sat! yay!
Post a Comment