Thursday, February 11

You Spin My Head Right Round.

I suddenly have a truck load more of respect for all my teachers.

It really draws and exhaust everything within your life sap,
but yet it's as if the more you give, the more you actually gain.

**

Doing a research on children with Autism and Down Syndrome,
just going there to observe and spend time with them..makes me rethink and re-examine a lot of things.
Makes my complaining sound ridiculous,
and my 'problems' not problems at all.

**

How do I explain to a dad that thinks lowly of all my local lecturers? How do I explain to sisters who have gone to the top unis in UK...

that my life has been inwardly changed in so many ways..
ways that maybe the best of intellect can never give me in a million years.

How do I explain?
I don't.

But I know this is the place You want me to be, and I would never change it for any other thing.

A thousand misunderstandings,
and woeful cries.

but I rather lose the whole world,
and gain You;
than gain the whole world's approval,
and lose that which matters most.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails