Wednesday, May 5

You left footprints...

and life caught up with you.

I feel like a bird locked up in a cage, when in a office cubicle, staring at the lifeless computer screen for senseless hours.
So for the past few semesters, I've been evading my scholarship working hours with the most petty and silliest of excuses that made me turn red when I try pathetically to justify myself. Shame on you, said my inner voice.

It's time to get it right, she said, her finger tapped on the table. I knew it was. I also knew that I refused to know it was.

We never can get away with things. Just when you thought you could get by. WHAM!
You didn't get by, you just delayed what you were suppose to face a long time ago.

128.5 hours to work off this semester, in a office cubicle, which feels like a bird cage.. but Lord, even the most menial, mundane, seemingly a-waste-of-time task, let Your life flow through and true.

I wonder what would have happen if You thought carpentry and washing people's feet were a waste of Your time on earth.

Renew my mind to Thine.

'It's not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing.
It's not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving.'

-Mother Theresa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails