Wednesday, April 16

I miss Solero Shot

I miss seeing a huge line of people lining up for that 12-seater ride...
I miss seeing half of them chicken out when it reached their turn...
I miss hearing the siren go off as they begin pumping the air into that monster,
I miss seeing those poor souls scream before the thing actually moves...

I love and dread the 8 seconds we just hang up there,
misty and total silence, often broken by my abrupt i-just-have-to-break-the-silence scream,
I like the feeling as if you are going to die, but common sense tells you obviously won't...


Most of all....


I just really miss the adrenaline rush & EXERCISING...

*Where art thou my dearest endorphins?*

Nothing sentimental whatsoever about this post, i just really need to excercise. Exams just make me feel all clogged up like Jar-Jar beans.

2 comments:

AntBug. said...

I think of that green-vanilla flavoured ice cream when i see the words "Solero Shot".

ry said...

hehe, yummie i love those. Rm 1, use to buy it in my school's canteen. lol.

=)

You have a bloggie?

Related Posts with Thumbnails